Magento Integration Suite:Magento eParcel Integration
The XTENTO eParcel integration provides a bidirectional connection between Magento and Australia Post eParcel. The integration consists of two stand-alone packages:
- Order export out of Magento - shipment import into eParcel for label creation
- Tracking number export from eParcel - import into Magento to update orders/shipments/notify customers
XTENTO also offers a paid installation and configuration service. If you want XTENTO to install and configure the integration for you, please add the "XTENTO Installation Service" option when purchasing.
Got questions? Feel free to contact us! Contact Form
Interested in this Magento integration?
Head over to our store to purchase this integration: Magento eParcel Integration
Setting up the Integration
This guide will help you setting up the eParcel integration.
Order Export to eParcel
- Open the "Xtento_OrderExport" extension ZIP file downloaded after your purchase. (Located in our store at My Downloads)
- Set up the Magento Order Export Module (located inside the Xtento_OrderExport ZIP file) following this guide: Installation Guide
- Log into the Magento backend and go to System > XTENTO > Sales Export Configuration and enter your license key to activate the module. Eventually enter your email address and enable debug mode to be notified about errors/warnings.
The extensions configuration section is located at Sales > Sales Export. You will need to set up a new export profile for eParcel.
- Go to Sales > Sales Export > Export Profiles and create a new profile
- You can choose any name for the profile, choose "Orders" for the "Export Type". Click "Continue". You will be presented with several tabs on the left which contain different configuration sections. Please configure them as following.
- Tab General Configuration: Save local copies: Yes, Export each order separately: No
- Tab Export Destinations: No configuration required.
- Tab Output Format: Output Type: XSL Template. Please paste the contents of the XSL Template.txt file supplied in the extension ZIP file into the "XSL Template" field.
- Tab Filters & Actions: Item Filters - Hidden Product Types: Configurable Product
- Tab Automatic Export: No configuration required.
- Save the profile. That's it.
You can now go to Sales > Orders or Sales > Sales Export > Manual Export to export your orders in the eParcel format.
Importing orders into eParcel
Attention: Before running your first import into eParcel, please go to Administration > Merchant Location Details in eParcel and make sure "Define Consignment CSV Import File Format" is set to "NEW Consignment format", then save the configuration.
- Log into Magento
- Go to Sales > Orders
- Using the checkboxes on the grid, select the orders you want to ship. Then, select "Export Orders" > "eParcel Export" from the dropdown. Press "Submit". Save the file somewhere on your computer where you find it again.
- Now, log into eParcel
- Go to "Reference Data" > "Import Reference File"
- Select "Import Consignment File"
- Select the file you just exported from Magento
- Click on "Import". That's it!
Tracking Import from eParcel
- Open the "Xtento_TrackingImport" extension ZIP file downloaded after your purchase. (Located in our store at My Downloads)
- Set up the Tracking Number Import Module (located inside the Xtento_TrackingImport ZIP file) following this guide: Installation Guide
- Log into the Magento backend and go to System > XTENTO > Tracking Import Configuration and enter your license key to activate the module. Eventually enter your email address and enable debug mode to be notified about errors/warnings.
The extensions configuration section is located at Sales > Tracking Import. We will now show you how to set up and configure the tracking number import. It's easy. Simply go to Sales > Tracking Import > Tools and upload/import the .JSON file that is in the integration ZIP file. After pressing "Submit", you can now import your tracking numbers into Magento as described below.
Import into Magento
- Log into eParcel
- Go to Search > "Search for Manifests"
- Enter todays date in the "Created Date" filter, click Search
- Check the checkbox to select the manifests and click "Export to CSV"
Now, whenever you're ready to import the shipping manifest, just go to Sales > Tracking Import > Manual Import and upload the file using the "Upload file" button, and run the import.